Azure Everywhere Program
SpadeWorx, Human Computer Interaction (HCI) expert, User Experience Engineer, Usability Engineer and Software Architect work together to carve out a solution that is intuitive, interactive, contextual and responsive . With high class IT infrastructure, we are focused on the providing Strategy and Planning, Product Life cycle, Digital Enterprise Solutions, Cloud management and Mobile Application Development. We are Licensed partner of Microsoft and have come together to provide Azure Everywhere Program to increase the awareness about Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Identity and Access.
Azure Everywhere Program:
Being a Gold Cloud Partner and with Microsoft are offering an opportunity to host or attend a two day Cloud Value Workshop, followed by a two day Proof of Concept on Azure, funded by Microsoft and delivered by. During this interactive engagement, our Azure specialist will discuss your business requirements and advise on how Azure can help meet your goals. These sessions will give you an overview of the Azure platform, determine use cases for your organization and demonstrate the value of Azure with a proof of concept. This personalized engagement will cover the following topics and can be further extended through the use of Azure Deployment Planning Services.
The Cloud Value Workshop
The engagement begins with an initial scoping call, to allow our team to gather some information about your organisation, current cloud strategy and exposure to Azure and other cloud-technologies. This helps our consultants tailor the workshop to your current needs, ensuring that you get the most out of this unique engagement.
Day 1 – Envisioning
- Discovery and scoping call review
- Define customer problem statement and objectives (business, technical & operational)
- An introduction to Cloud and how Azure can help achieve your business goals
- Review of Azure features, functionality and use-cases, including Azure Tenants and Subscriptions, Identity Management, IaaS, PaaS, Storage, Networking, Operations Management Suite, Backup and Site Recovery
Day 2 – Planning
- Identify suitable use-cases for Azure
- Business value justification for one use-case
- Azure readiness and capacity assessment using Azure MAP
- Outline the Proof of Concept offer and the options available
- Proof of Concept outcome planning as applicable
- Production of a tailored workshop report, including an Indicative Consumption Plan.
Please feel free to connect with us on email@example.com to know more