A Blog by - Dhananjay Khange, Salesforce Consultant
This product not only has standard templates, but it also helps you develop your dashboards. It allows you to fetch the data from your Salesforce as well as third-party applications. Using Einstein Analytics, you will reduce your dependency on Salesforce, and you can use your current data storage system as well to show your data using Einstein Analytics.
Einstein Analytics is a product where you can use below functionalities:
- Pre-built apps
- Develop your own apps
As the word suggests, Einstein Analytics is an intelligent product that shows your data quickly and with a positive impact.
How is Einstein Analytics changing CRM analytics workflow?
The traditional Salesforce Reporting tool has some limitations. You will need to load the data to your Salesforce, and you need to fetch the data in your Salesforce Reports/Dashboards. Using Einstein Analytics, you can use Salesforce data as well as integrate data from your other systems as well. In fact, you can use a regular excel file and use that data and represent it in a more enhanced graphical way.
You can customize the flow of data and the way to represent it using Dataflows easily. Also, you can show the data from multiple tables at the same time. Below are ways to import the data in Einstein Analytics:
- Database/Application Connectors
- What are the top features of Einstein Analytics?
There are salient features of this product. Here are some:
- Easy setup – You can easily set up dataflow/datasets to capture your data using click methods. The concept of low code is used here.
- Data Management – Data from any source is supported to create datasets and dataflows. You can use different third-party applications to load the data.
- Analytics Framework – These are the pre-built apps from Salesforce, where you can use templates and designer apps to show your data. We can use these pre-built apps in the Sales, Service, or Marketing cloud.
- Easy access – You can access it from everywhere. You can use your laptop, mobile phone to access the dashboard from anywhere where the internet connection is available.
Why should businesses Implement Einstein Analytics?
Nowadays, Einstein Analytics is the necessity for your business. It's a comprehensive statement, but images make a more significant impact on your customers to buy your products. That's why Einstein Analytics plays a vital role in your business. As mentioned earlier, you can use pre-built apps to show your sales targets, achievements, etc.
You can use it in any domain. If you are in Sales, you can use it to show your Sales figures where your sales representatives can understand their daily/weekly/monthly/yearly targets.
Also, Einstein Analytics helps forecast your sales. You can also use it to show how many tickets are open for your helpdesk team, how many of those are closed in a specific time. If you want to see trends for any business function, you can use Einstein Analytics.
Images make you understand your business smoothly, and hence this is more impactful.
This may also interest you:
The future of Einstein Analytics lies within Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Salesforce, using its research group, is continually working towards assessing data to enhance Einstein. They use this data from their large customer base and communication with enterprises. Besides, Einstein Analytics can be integrated with Artificial Intelligence. It will help sales to focus on the most important leads to win more business, marketing to send the right content at the right place, and customer service & support to serve customers better and generate huge ROI.
- Einstein Discovery: It will help you boost productivity and discover relevant patterns from your data from with/without Salesforce
- Prediction Builder: It will help you predict the future outcome. You can easily create it on the Salesforce field/object with a few clicks
- Next Best Action: As the name suggests, it recommends the best action, strategies/plan, automation for your employees/customers
- Bots: Automated channels which are connected to your data
- Language: Based on your language, you can process your data inquiries into your apps.
- Vision: Image recognition will be used to recognize your brands/products
- Voice (Beta): It's the latest feature where voice assistant will be used to drive your dashboards/data
I hope this brief introduction has helped you understand how Einstein Analytics helps your Salesforce users to explore dashboards and analyze data without switching platforms.