Customer had over 260 sites for quality management systems for its overall operation spread over 160 countries. They wanted to provided better content management, access and new functionalities to the employees and business unit. SpadeWorx was approached by the customer to help migrate the sites and application to an upgraded one but keeping old functionalities with inclusion of improved ones as well.
How Spadeworx Helps
SpadeWorx developed and migrated over 260 Site collections representing Global and Factory Quality Management Site from SharePoint 2010 to Office 365. Information architecture was redesigned so as to be easily used and contextual with better user experience.
Sharegate, PowerShell, SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 used in harmony to achieve following:
- Migration of Quality documents and meta-data from Production Environment.
- Improvisation of the Business Productivity by leveraging Office 365 features.
- Automated deployment and management of the portals (utilizing DevOps).
Benefits For User
- Improved User experience.
- Better information collection and dissemination for the user and administrators.
- Modern tools and functionalities.
- Less cost of maintenance and downtime of sites.