Customer wanted to design and develop a connected framework to facilitate healing, maximize comfort and minimize scarring, while reducing complications and improving patient satisfaction. The challenge was to provide benefits to patients by reducing healthcare costs, both in the hospital and during patient recovery after discharge using cutting edge technology. Also, for the long-term perspective they wanted to evolve and create a IOT driven patient care platform.
What the customer wanted to do is to make patient care services to become personalized, easily accessible, and affordable.
How Spadeworx Helped
SpadeWorx took this challenge and had multiple consultative session with the customer for discovery and provided services in the areas of Proof of Concept development, Product design and pilot and last but not the lease the actual product development. SpadeWorx brought in its knowhow on Azure cloud services, IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Event Hub, Service Fabric, Azure SQL DB, Azure ML, Power BI to provide
- Device to cloud data pipeline
- Multi-tenant clinic web app (SaaS)
- Device management
- Treatment plan libraries
- Image and video data services
- Machine learning insights
Benefits For User
- Helped customers solve and address a line-of-business scenario/business problem
- Drive business transformation, economic or financial impact for their customers
- Drive innovation and/or improve operational efficiencies in IoT scenarios such as the
- Ability to monitor assets to improve efficiencies and use advanced data analytics to transform a business with new business models and revenue streams
- Deliver end-to-end solutions which enable digital transformation aligned to a key industry vertical need.