As a key member of the GTS team, you will be responsible for administrating, designing, developing major components of SFDC and Custom applications on SFDC.
- Responsible for Administration, Configuration, Design, Development, Deployment & Support of Salesforce based applications.
- Work closely with the GTS SFDC team to enable predictable and successful delivery for meeting time, scope & budget and be accountable for respective project delivery.
- BS/MS CS/EE degree or equivalent with 6+ years of experience in the field of software engineering and development.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience & extensive understanding of Salesforce.com platform w.r.t Platform administration, Development, Data Management, Integration, Security and Deployment.
- Must have at least 3+ years of development experience on Service Cloud
- Must possess very strong Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, data Loader and Force.com database programming skills with experience developing & testing with VS Code, Eclipse and Force.com IDE.
- Must possess experience in the Lightning Framework, Aura Components, LWC.
- Must possess experience in Salesforce integration with other applications
- Must possess an understanding of SOAP-based and REST-based services
- Must possess excellent Verbal and Written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
- Must be flexible to work in different time zones
Highly desirable to have:
- com developer certification a plus
Please note that this is a core Hands-on Design & Development role.