Requirement/ Knowledge & Expertise:
- Over 3+ years Dynamics CRM/365 consultancy experience
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules like Sales & Marketing
- Experience of providing Pre-Sales Demonstrations
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Good team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
- Experience with Canvas and Model-Driven Apps Microsoft Power Platform would be a plus:
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 data structures
- Understanding of Power Apps
- Understanding of Flow
- System Integration design experience
- Performance optimization
- Ongoing Dynamics 365 F&O, Retail and Customer Engagement support
Key Responsibilities/ Job Summary
- Consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end-users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Customizing Objects, Entities, Sales Life Cycle (Forms, Classes, Data Dictionary and Reports etc.).
- Customize and optimize CRM SQL Server database applications in support of business functions
- Must understand the functionality of Microsoft CRM Modules.
- Actively involved in the integration projects between Microsoft Dynamic CRM and third-party products.
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- Responsible for providing business and application consultancy to clients.
- Must understand the technical details & identify the doable & not doable quickly.
- Assist data migration from the legacy systems in the respective areas.
- Prepare technical design documents.
- Prepare installation/ configuration document.
- Provide front-end Dynamics CRM development capabilities. Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment
- Able to collaborate with the team and have a strong desire to excel. Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Designing/architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies, and plug-ins.
- Excellent business communication skills (written/Oral)
- Minimum exposure to 2 product versions
- Implementation Project Experience
- Upgrade Project Experience
- Integration Experience
- Should be able to Build and Lead the Team
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills