The SharePoint Technical Lead will be responsible for the migration and modernization of the line of applications to an enterprise framework using SharePoint On-Premise (2010/2013/2016)/Online, and Power Platform. This position is responsible for leading the architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment of modernized, enterprise versions of these applications.
The SharePoint Technical Lead must be highly skilled in the design, development, configuration and implementation of SharePoint On-Premise (2010/2013/2016)/Online and Power Platform driven applications. The SharePoint Technical Lead reports to the Project Manager and is the primary technical interface with the client and the development team. Excellent client and team leadership and communication skills are essential. This position requires the ability to design, develop, code and implement a project from analysis to completion with little assistance from a project manager.
The SharePoint Technical Lead is responsible for leading the Software Development Life Cycle, including analysis, design, development, and testing of Microsoft On-Premise (2010/2013/2016)/Online and Power Platform applications. Ability to lead and facilitate meetings with the client, users and the development team is essential. Ability to create high-quality technical documentation including architecture, requirements and test documentation is a must. Recent hands-on development experience with MS SharePoint Online is essential.
Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or in a related field or equivalent work experience and practical knowledge.
- 6+ years of experience within the SharePoint Development.
- Minimum 2-3 Years with SharePoint Online or O365.
- Should have experience in Power Platform development i.e. development of PowerApps, Power Automate (MS Flows), PowerBI.
- 6+ years of business systems analysis and support experience with various types of SDLC and Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Delivers business requirement documents (BRD), functional specification documents (FSD), implementation plans and status reports for small to complex client engagements.
- Participates in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new O365/SharePoint based initiatives (Upgrades, Third-Party Solutions and integration with Enterprise Systems).
- Demonstrates competency/success in the ability to translate customer/business requirements into business solutions and create long term partnerships with customers.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology and DevOps tools.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Develops, configures and maintains portals, custom solutions, sites, pages, document libraries and lists, including access control and issue resolution.
- Must be able to independently handle complex problems.
- Demonstrated focus on team development and on-time project/solutions delivery.
- Project management experience, including working with cross-functional teams.
- SharePoint certification will be an added advantage.
- Should have at least 1-2 years of experience with SPFx Development tools like Visual Studio Code, Gulp, Yeoman.
- Should have experience of SharePoint Server-Side and Client-Side Object Model.
- Should have experience of working with the SharePoint App model.
- Should have experience of working with the SharePoint App model provider-hosted and/or SharePoint hosted
- Should have good experience following patterns and practices suggested by Microsoft for SPFx Development
- Should have experience working with React and Typescript
- Should have experience in SharePoint 2016/2013 Development - Master Pages, Layouts, Web Parts, OTB Features, Custom Solution and PowerShell.
- Should have experience in O365, SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Power Automate (MS Flows), PowerBI and SharePoint Framework (SPFx).
- Should have experience in Timer Jobs, Event Handlers/Receivers and Content Types.
- Should have good Knowledge of Responsive Design and its integration with SharePoint.
- Should have experience of using Bootstrap.
- Should have knowledge/experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows, Nintex Workflows, Visual Studio Workflows
- Should have experience in using Visual Studio and using Microsoft Team Foundation Services
- Should have knowledge on Entity Framework
- Should have SQL knowledge
- Should have experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows/ Nintex Workflows/ Visual Studio Workflows