- Responsible for understanding business requirement specifications, doing impact assessment on architecture and design options considering the various risks and propose the best possible solution.
- Prepares clear and thorough technical design documents involving applicable use cases and design principles to ensure a clear understanding of development work to deliver related requirements.
- Identifies System, Infrastructure and Project interdependencies and balances demand to ensure project deliverables are achieved within the agreed architecture.
- Selects design standards, methods, and tools that are consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architecture and ensures the selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Build software that is optimized, well organized and maintainable. Enforce and deliver common framework architecture and high-level design within the team. Focus on introducing innovative engineering practices, tools and technologies to continuously improve the quality of the system and optimize efforts
- Reviews the design specification produced by other team members and provides technical leadership to the teams and guide them in resolving complex technical problems
- Provides inputs to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the future state architecture and maximize the return on technology investment
- Collaborates with multiple groups including Sales,, Delivery and QA teams including third party vendors, etc. to ensure alignment to Organizational needs and processes to deliver successful solutions
Skills and Experience:
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is required
- 10 to 12 years of experience in Software Engineering and Architecture in a fast-paced services environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including demonstration of written functional specifications and technical designs, development of processes and procedures, and the ability to interact with partners globally.
- Strong application development skills, with the ability to implement and oversee best coding practices
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams and lead them based on their functional areas of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of architecture design concepts, object-oriented design and technique
- Excellent knowledge of database architectures and operating systems
- Strong Data Modelling skills
- Excellent understanding of various development methodologies including; Traditional Waterfall and Agile
- Development and associated tools; experience in Agile transformation journey would be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing DevOps and exposure to all DevOps areas like Source Control, Continuous
- Integration, Infra Automation, Continuous Deployment, and Cloud is must
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results
- Strong analytical and logical skills and attention to detail
Technical Area of Expertise:
- .Net, C#, ASP.Net Core, MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, Azure IaaS, Azure PaaS, etc
SOA and Micro-services
- Strong RDBMS experience, SQL Server, SQL Azure, NoSQL databases, Table storage, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, etc.
- Experience in architect and delivering applications in Cloud, Azure.
- Knowledge in AI & ML technologies would be plus.
What will make you stand out:
- Must be a problem solver with demonstrated experience in solving complex technical problems, with a can-do attitude; possess strong leadership skills in guiding and directing teams throughout the SDLC process.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often conflicting priorities to successful completion.
- Should be a strong collaborator with Customer First mindset to consistently outperform expectations.