Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Business Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for supporting/maintaining the systems used by Sales, Legal and Marketing teams. In this role, the key responsibilities would be to work on incidents raised by end-users.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Work with end-users on the incidents raised for any system issue, request, and inquiry.
- Fix the issues related to SFDC configuration and simple development issues
- Work with the development team on complex development issues and drive those to closure
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree completed
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst is a must with overall IT experience more than 8 years
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce administration and configuration is a must
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce development (Apex, Triggers, Lightning) is a must
- Knowledge of Sales Cloud functionality is a must
- Strong analytical, presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills are a must
- Must be flexible to work in different time zones.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a must
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio